Following the recent concerns for public health, it is important to protect yourself and in doing so, those around you.
To help prevent the spread of viruses and assist our customers, we are advising the following:
WHEN ARRIVING ON CUSTOMERS SITES
there may be several checks, documents to complete or procedures for cleanliness etc to follow to assist with the prevention of its spread.
Please also allow extra time and assist customers in their processes.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us for clarification.
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water is not available. This is particularly important after taking public transport, using any public facilities or using the bathroom.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Drivers should take particular care due to visiting various locations during their working day
- Avoid close contact with anyone who appears ill, especially with flu like symptoms
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue then throw the tissue in the bin
- new continuous cough and/or
- high temperature / fever
- if you have any symptoms above, of coronavirus infection (COVID-19), however mild, do not leave your home for 7 days from when your symptoms started.
You do not need to call NHS 111 to go into self-isolation. If your symptoms worsen during home isolation or are no better after 7 days, contact NHS 111 online. Please also contact Advance to make us aware of your situation if you are showing any symptoms so we can advise our customers or anyone else you may have been in contact with.
For further information go to the following:
Advance Logistics Support & all group companies thank you for your cooperation with the above preventative actions.
March 12th 2020