Our dedicated team of compliance professionals at Advance Compliance will give you an independent overview of your logistics business. The service we offer is confidential and allows industry experts to look at your transport and/or warehouse operation and provide sustainable solutions. Our objective being to ensure your business operates legally also ethically, whilst maximising profitability. Our team will give your staff the confidence to raise the profile of compliance in all areas of your business whilst streamlining the processes, driving efficiency and ensuring all legal obligations are met. We have a down to earth approach to business and will provide a comprehensive report which will be honest, frank and in plain English. We want you to have the confidence and reassurance that correct procedures are in place and being followed.
We can provide the following for your business:
- Initial gap analysis on transport and warehouse operation that defines where to focus efforts
- Analysis of pre operational checks, defect reporting, tachograph compliance and vehicle maintenance records also utilisation of fleet and fuel efficiency
- Assistance with the process of applying for an Operator’s Licence
- FORS Bronze set up of policy documentation and pre audit guidance
- BRC audit
- Auditing the client’s operating centre to ensure compliance with all current legal requirements
- Training in areas such as “Speed awareness”, “Load security”, "Risk assessment", "Manual Handling”, “First Aid” and many more
How we assist you
- We carry out monitoring visits and audits as required
- We are a dynamic team, assistance can be as little or as much as the client requires
- We provide specialist advice in response to any queries arising
What do we produce?
- Licence Compliance audit reports, which identify areas for improvement
- Full report on steps which demonstrate how to become and remain compliant
- We can continue to provide updates on standards and policy to ensure you a fully compliant
What are the benefits?
The client is able to focus on day to day operations, whilst having the peace of mind that you are compliant with key legal requirements.
Health & Safety compliance to include:
- Initial H&S gap analysis that defines where to focus efforts
- Assistance for your team in carrying out the tasks highlighted by the analysis
- Assistance in carrying out compliant risk assessments
- Tailoring of staff handbooks to individual company needs
- Assistance in the production of Safe Systems of Work
- Delivery of H&S training for employees at all levels
- Specific post-accident support, helping with the investigation also corrective and preventive actions
What do we produce?
- A formal set of legally compliant H&S processes. These include:
- Company H&S policy
- Staff handbook tailored to the company’s needs
- Generic and specific risk assessments
- Accident and incident investigation tools
What’s in it for you?
- Safe systems of work, the knowledge of having a professional support to specific health & safety issues provided by experts
- Accident prevention and reduction policies
- Reduction in insurance premiums and claims
- Peace of mind for directors and senior management
- An often tawdry subject “brought to life”, improving awareness within your business
Key Team Qualifications
National and International CPC in Transport Management (in excess of 50 years, transport supervisory and management). NEBOSH and Tech IOSH. FORS Auditor, Member of the Institute of Advance Motorist, AIRSO, Fellow of Chartered institute of logistics Transport FCILT.
Visit www.advancecompliance.co.uk for more information and step into the world of our Advance family!